Support Intestinal Health
New Size: 300 grams / 60-day supply. Fiber drink mix designed to support healthy bowel regularity. Supports the structural integrity of the intestinal wall* and provides excellent help for those with occasional constipation.
Move is a low-allergy-potential fiber drink mix designed to support healthy intestinal transit time and bowel regularity. One serving provides approximately 83% insoluble and 17% soluble dietary fiber.
- Excellent support for those with occasional constipation.
- Supports the structural integrity of the intestinal wall.*
- Provides the benefits of dietary fiber without the more allergenic or hyper-sensitizing fibers, making it great for those who are sensitive to psyllium, corn, or citrus products.
- Size: 10.58 oz (300 grams)
- Serving: 1 scoop (5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 60
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am doing the 21-day Clean Detox Kit, how do I use Move?
Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 level scoop of Move into 6 to 8 ounces of chilled water in your shake. For added flavor, blend with coconut water, rice milk, almond milk or hemp milk and 4 to 8 ounces of organic blueberries or raspberries.
I have just finished the 21-day cleanse, can I keep using Move?
Absolutely. In fact, a daily shake using Move and Nourish Daily is part of our maintenance kit, perfect for someone who wants to continue the benefits of the Clean Detox Kit or try out our shake mixes and daily supplements for the first time.
Where can I find shake recipes?
We love devising new shake recipes! Here are a few places to get you started:
1. Check out our Clean Support Center
2. Download our Clean recipe guide
3. Join our community site and take a look at our recipe forums.
Does Move need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
"Move is my favorite source of fiber. It keeps me regular every morning, and it's easy to use. I add the powder to make shakes because it has a neutral flavor that I can jazz up with fruits and veggies. I use it almost every day."