Clean Enzyme is a plant-based digestive enzyme. It provides nutritional support for healthy digestion. Take Clean Enzyme right before a meal to support the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, and plant cellulose.*
Clean Enzyme supplies a broad spectrum of non-animal-derived enzymes including acid-stable lipase and three different proteases chosen to provide enzyme activity in a variety of pH ranges.
- Provides comprehensive digestive support and delivers a variety of enzymes that split proteins, peptides, carbohydrates, fats, cellulose, maltose, lactose, and sucrose.*
- Features a complement of naturally occurring enzymes derived from the Aspergillus oryzae fungus
- Size: 63 tablets
- Serving: Take one tablet three times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Servings Per Container: 63
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am doing the 21-day Clean Detox Kit, how do I use Clean Enzyme?
Clean Enzyme is one of the supplements included in the kit. Take 1 tablet three times daily with each shake or meal.
If I forget to take Clean Enzyme at a meal, should I double up at the next one?
No. Keep following the recommended dosages of 1 tablet at each meal.
Does Clean Enzyme contain soy, wheat, or dairy?
No. The microorganisms used for the manufacture of enzymes consume nutrient media containing milk, wheat, and soy during the process of growth. However, no additional milk-, wheat-, or soy-derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation.
I have just finished the 21-day cleanse or I am taking the product individually, how do I use Clean Enzyme?
Great question! Many people who have finished the cleanse found Clean Enzyme useful and wish to continue using it. You may continue taking 1 tablet at each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Same recommendations apply if you are using the product by itself.
Does Clean Enzyme need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
"I love going out for really delicious meals with a group of friends, but sometimes those meals can leave me feeling less than optimal. I love taking Clean Enzyme with those meals to improve digestion."
You May Also Like
Fiber drink mix designed to support intestinal health and those with occasional constipation. 30-day supply.
30 billion count probiotic formula. Designed for daily maintenance. Promotes a healthy balance of microflora.
Meal Support helps combat the dreaded food coma by providing enzymes and targeted ingredients to balance energy levels.*