A delicious superfood greens formula that supports cleansing, energy, and rejuvenation.
Clean Greens is an easy way to add in more minerals, fiber, and probiotics to your diet. It supports daily cleansing and rejuvenation with a special combination of nutrient-rich vegetables, fruits, herbs, herbal extracts, chlorella, enzymes and probiotic cultures. Clean Greens has a pleasant flavor that’s perfect for your favorite shake, juice or simply in a glass of water for a quick refreshing drink.
- A special Vegan blend of greens, grasses, fruits and herbs to provide a wide spectrum of phytonutrients that are important for cleansing, energy, and longevity.
- Rich in essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Contains probiotics and enzymes to support digestion, cleansing and gut health.
- Helps alkalize the body to buffer toxins and keep you feeling healthy.
- Gently energizing and lifting.
- Contains milk thistle to support liver cleansing.
- Contains chlorella to support the elimination of stored heavy metals like mercury.
- A simple, convenient solution to amping up your nutrient intake. Great for travel or when you’re on the go.
- Size: 11.29 oz (320.16 g)
- Serving: 10.672 g (1 heaping scoop) in 8oz water or in your juice or shake
- Servings Per Container: 30 servings per container
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Clean Greens taste like green vegetables or grasses? Is it bitter or hard to get down?
No, it tastes great. The flavor is very mild and pleasant and has a gentle natural fruit flavor with a slight sweetness from stevia leaf extract.
Do I need to eat green vegetables if I take Clean Greens?
Clean Greens is not a replacement for fresh leafy greens. They simply help to bridge the gap when you can’t get enough greens in your diet.
Is Clean Greens gluten free?
Who can use Clean Greens?
Most people can use Clean Greens daily. If pregnant or nursing, please check with your healthcare practitioner before consuming Clean Greens.
Do I take Clean Greens when I’m doing a Clean program?
Sure. It can be enjoyed while on a Clean program and also in between programs.
"Countless research articles and studies have been released that say alkaline rich foods, like green juice and green superfoods, help remove toxins, energize the body and increase longevity.* The reality is most of us do not consume nearly enough greens in our diet. Clean Greens is not intended to replace the practice of eating fresh greens, but rather make it easier to get the amount of greens you need to live a healthy and Clean lifestyle."