Nutrient and fiber-rich shake to help you stay clean after your cleanse. 12 grams of protein, sweetened only with stevia.
Essential Shakes is our simplest maintenance package featuring our protein and fiber nutritional mix. Easy and quick to make, this protein powder provides a low-calorie nutrient and fiber-rich shake to help you stay Clean after your cleanse.
- Provides easily digestible nutrients
- Helps plug nutritional gaps in our regular diet*
- Encourages clean eating habits
- Great as an after-workout shake or as a snack
- Size:1.3 oz (30 g)
- Serving: 2 scoops mixed into 8 to 10 oz of water, tea or nut milk (almond, coconut, hemp).
- Servings per container: 30
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Essential Shakes?
Blend, shake or briskly stir two scoops into 8 to 10 ounces of chilled water in your morning maintenance shake. For added flavor, blend with coconut water, rice milk, almond milk or hemp milk and 4 to 8 ounces of organic blueberries or raspberries.
How many shakes should I drink each day and when should I drink them?
The Essential Shakes package is formulated for you to have one shake a day. We recommend having your shake in the morning because it helps to replenish water that was lost while sleeping and sets the day off to a clean, healthy start! However, feel free to have more than one shake a day if you desire.
Where can I find shake recipes?
We love devising new shake recipes! Here are a few places to get you started:
1. Check out our Clean Support Center
2. Download our Clean recipe guide
3. Join our community site and take a look at our recipe forums.
I have just finished the 21-day cleanse, can I keep using the Shakes?
Absolutely. In fact, a daily shake using Essentials Shakes is perfect for someone who wants to continue the benefits of the Clean Program. If you're looking for daily supplements after the cleanse, check out our other maintenance items here.
Do Essential Shakes need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
"I use the Essential Shakes just about everyday. I find they make it easy to stay on track and ensure my breakfast is packed full of nutrients even when I'm in a hurry. I love knowing my multivitamin, fiber, and protein are all included. "
You May Also Like
Fiber drink mix designed to support intestinal health and those with occasional constipation. 30-day supply.
A 30-day supply of Dr. Junger's recommended daily wellness supplements and shake mix.
A delicious superfood greens formula to help your body effectively cleanse and rejuvenate.