Most protein powders are just protein. Our Daily Shakes are protein plus nutrients. Easy and quick to make, this protein powder provides a low-calorie nutrient and fiber-rich shake to help you stay Clean all year long.
- Provides easily digestible nutrients
- Helps plug nutritional gaps in our regular diet*
- Encourages clean eating habits
- Great as an after-workout shake or as a snack
- Serving: 2 scoops mixed into 8 to 10 oz of water, tea or nut milk (almond, coconut, hemp).
- Servings per container: 28 or 14
- Made in GMP-certified facility
- Made in the USA
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Daily Shakes?
Blend, shake or briskly stir two scoops into 8 to 10 ounces of chilled water in your morning maintenance shake. For added flavor, blend with coconut water, rice milk, almond milk or hemp milk and 4 to 8 ounces of organic blueberries or raspberries.
How many shakes should I drink each day and when should I drink them?
The Daily Shake is formulated for one shake a day. We recommend having your shake in the morning because it helps to replenish water that was lost while sleeping and sets the day off to a clean, healthy start! However, feel free to have more than one shake a day if you desire.
Where can I find shake recipes?
We love devising new shake recipes! Here are a few places to get you started:
1. Check out our Clean Support Center
2. Download our Clean recipe guide
3. Join our community site and take a look at our recipe forums.
I have just finished the 21-day cleanse, can I keep using the Shakes?
Absolutely. In fact, the Daily Shake is perfect for someone who wants to continue the benefits of the Clean Program. If you're looking for daily supplements after the cleanse, check out our other maintenance items here here.
Does the Daily Shake need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.