CLEAN GOLDEN TICKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Clean Program Corp. (the “Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Clean Program Corp., as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about December 26, 2016 and ending January 27, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, look for a Golden Ticket inside a 21-Day Clean Program kit. To participate without making a purchase, visit ww.cleanprogram.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, look for the Sweepstakes mention, and follow the online instructions to obtain a chance to win a Golden Ticket. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Clean Program Corp. All entries must be recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per week and you must fill in the information requested. A week is defined as the seven (7) day period beginning on Friday at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ending on the following Friday at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Clean Program Corp. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any entry for violation of these rules.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one (1) 21 Day Clean Program, one (1) 7-Day Cleanse, and a year supply of daily shakes. The approximate retail value of the prize is $2,500.00. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $12,500.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Clean Program Corp. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor once a week during the five weeks of the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of five winners. Winners will be selected at random and will have a Golden Ticket sent to them within five (5) days following the winner selection. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seventy-two (72) hours of prize acceptance. All prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2017. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to comply with any of these time periods, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Clean Program Corp., anyone acting on behalf of The Clean Program Corp., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Clean Program Corp. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Clean Program Corp. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Clean Program Corp. The Clean Program Corp. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Clean Program Corp.has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Clean Program Corp. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Clean Program Corp. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Clean Program Corp. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND WE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with The Clean Program Corp. arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules you will send a written notice to The Clean Program Corp. (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules. You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, The Clean Program Corp., Inc., 400 West Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10012. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION LIMITS THE ABILITY OF YOU AND THE CLEAN PROGRAM CORP. TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN COURT AND YOU The CLEAN PROGRAM CORP. EACH AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL OR A STATE OR FEDERAL JUDGE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT FILE ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have The Clean Program Corp. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Clean Program Corp. 300 West Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10012. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017.