Best-selling magnesium supplement. Helps restore healthy magnesium levels and increases calcium intake to encourage natural stress relief and healthy bowel movements.*
Natural Calm helps restore healthy magnesium levels and increases calcium intake to encourage natural stress relief and healthy bowel movements.
- 1. Supports healthy bowel movements.
- 2. A good source of magnesium, am important mineral many people are deficient in.
- 3. Adequate magnesium intake supports stress relief.
- 4. Makes a great tasting and refreshing drink.
- Size: 8 oz
- Serving: Add 1-2 teaspoons to water
- Servings Per Container: 21
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Natural Calm used for?
It's used for general relaxation, ease of muscle tension and cramps, headache relief, a gentle sleep aid and a very gentle but very effective way to ease any amount of constipation.
How do you take Natural Calm?
It's taken in warm or cold water like a tea, most often at bedtime but can be taken whenever it's needed and in any amount, with the ability to adjust and change from day to day.
How much should I take?
We suggest you take as needed, experimenting and adjusting, but here are some general guidelines for use: For muscle relaxation and to help with overall stress release and headaches, you can use as directed on the label, one to two teaspoons in some warm water. (Cold water also works fine in warmer months when you'd rather have a chilled drink) To ease constipation, use one to two heaping tablespoons in warm water at night (before bed) and in the morning you should have fairly loose stools so you can adjust the amount used based on that.
- Magnesium Citrate
- Organic Raspberry and Lemon Flavors
"Natural Calm is amazing! It helps you stay regular, sleep more restfully, and it relieves stress and muscle aches. The best part about it is that its all natural. I have never used a product that could help with all of those things without having to worry about the side effects. "