Designed to eliminate the guesswork and confusion regarding daily supplementation after your cleanse.
Includes a shake for breakfast and a mix of supplements that cover daily health basics. Ground shipping included. Probiotics optional as an add-on item.
- Provides easily digestible nutrients
- Helps plug nutritional gaps in our regular diet
- Encourages clean eating habits
- Shakes are great as an after-workout shake or as a snack
- EPA-DHA Fish Oil: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackarel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackarel).
- Vitamin D3: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
- Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Size:1.3 oz (30 g)
- Serving: 2 scoops mixed into 8 to 10 oz of water, tea or nut milk (almond, coconut, hemp).
- Servings per container: 30
- Size: 60 gel capsules, 600mg/400mg EPA/DHA
- Serving: Take 2 capsules, daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Size: 60 tablets
- Serving: 1 Tablet
- Directions: Take 2 tablets daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Servings Per Container: 30
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Essential Shakes?
Blend, shake or briskly stir two scoops into 8 to 10 ounces of chilled water in your morning maintenance shake. For added flavor, blend with coconut water, rice milk, almond milk or hemp milk and 4 to 8 ounces of organic blueberries or raspberries.
How many shakes should I drink each day and when should I drink them?
The Essential Shakes package is formulated for one month, one shake a day. We recommend having your shake in the morning because it helps to replenish water that was lost while sleeping and sets the day off to a clean, healthy start! However, feel free to have more than one shake a day if you desire.
Where can I find shake recipes?
We love devising new shake recipes! Here are a few places to get you started:
1. Check out our Clean Support Center
2. Download our Clean recipe guide
3. Join our community site and take a look at our recipe forums.
I have just finished the 21-day cleanse, can I keep using the Shakes?
Absolutely. In fact, a daily shake using Essentials Shakes is perfect for someone who wants to continue the benefits of the Clean Program. If you're looking for daily supplements after the cleanse, check out our other maintenance items here here...
Do Essential Shakes need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Can Essentials Supplements be used in conjunction with the other supplements or medications I take?
In most cases, yes, Essentials Supplements can be added into your daily routine. However, if you are taking medications, we always recommend checking with your healthcare practitioner first.
Does Essentials Supplements need to be refrigerated?
No. The Essential supplements are stable at room temperature. Keep in a cool, dry place.
When should I take them?
Essentials Supplements can be taken with meals or between meals with juice or water. We like to take them in the morning with our daily shake. We recommend taking two packets a day.
What if I forget to take them?
No problem. Essentials Supplements are formulated as supplements in the truest sense of the word, to "supplement" wherever you are in your health journey. So if you forget, just continue taking them the next day.