Concentrated source of Omega-3, EPA-DHA Fish Oil. Sourced from Norwegian cold water fish. Supports healthy musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, nervous system, and immune function.
Essentials EPA-DHA is a concentrated source of Omega-3, EPA-DHA Fish Oil sourced from Norwegian cold water fish. It provides a great balance of omega-3s to promote positive mood, cardiovascular and overall health.*
- Supports healthy musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, nervous system, and immune function.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
- Contains no "Fishy" taste. Our cleaner oils have a cleaner taste and the natural fruit flavors make them taste even better.
- Size: 60 gel capsules, 600mg/400mg EPA/DHA
- Serving: Take 2 capsules, daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Servings Per Container: 30
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am doing the 21-day Clean Detox Kit, how do I use Essentials EPA-DHA?
Essentials EPA-DHA is a great addition to the cleanse. Just take 2 pills with any meal.
Does Essentials EPA-DHA need to be refrigerated?
No. Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Is Essentials EPA-DHA vegetarian?
No, it is derived from fish.
"My skin and mood suffered because of poor diet choices in the past. I was eating a ton of processed foods that caused inflammation and definitely not eating enough foods with omega-3 fatty acids. In addition to changing my diet, supplementing with essentials EPA-DHA has helped me feel and look better. It’s also helped lower my bad cholesterol. I’ve even given it to my mom to help lower her bad cholesterol. It’s become such an important part of our routine."
You May Also Like
Essentials Supplements (Old)
Designed to eliminate the guesswork and confusion about daily supplementation.
30 billion count probiotic formula. Designed for daily maintenance. Promotes a healthy balance of microflora.*