Delivers 1000 IU of the preferred form of vitamin D, as vitamin D3, in each tablet. Dietary vitamin D must be converted into an active form, D3, in order to deliver the health benefits associated with vitamin D.
D3 delivers 1000 IU of the preferred form of vitamin D, as vitamin D3, in each tablet. The active form of vitamin D in the body is 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D—1,25 (OH)2D3. Dietary vitamin D must be converted into this active form in order to deliver the health benefits associated with vitamin D. D3 is designed to support optimal metabolism of vitamin D to its active form.*
- Supports healthy immune activity, bone density, and overall health.*
- An easy way to get more D3 for those who don't get enough sun.
- Provides soy isoflavones. Genistin may help facilitate the body's utilization of vitamin D3.
- Size: 60 tablets
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Directions: Take 2 tablets daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can D3 be used in conjunction with the other supplements or medications I take?
In most cases, yes, D3 can be added to your daily routine. However, if you are taking medications, we always recommend checking with your healthcare practitioner first.
What is the recommended dosage?
One tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Dr. Junger recommends getting your blood work to see whether or not you are deficient and by how much. This way you will know the appropriate amount to supplement. However, do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Does D3 need to be refrigerated?
No. D3 is stable at room temperature.
When should I take it?
D3 can be taken with meals or between meals with juice or water. We like to take them in the morning with our daily shake.
What if I forget to take it?
No problem. D3 is formulated as a supplement in the truest sense of the word, to "supplement" wherever you are in your health journey. So if you forget, just continue taking it the next day.
"Working indoors means I miss out on healthy sun exposure, but with my D3 I know Im getting the key nutrients my body needs to help boost my immune system, bone health, and most of all my mood."